CPU-Z for Android – Detailed Information about your Smartphone
CPU-Z is a very popular tool used in computers to get detailed information about the hardware specifications. It is also available for Android.
- It has four tabs to show information: SOC, System, Battery and Sensors
- In the SOC tab, CPU Architecture, number of cores, CPU Load are displayed and more
- System Tab reveals details about the Model, Manufacturer, Display, Hardware, Android Version, Kernel and Storage information and more
- Battery Tab: Level, Technology, Temperature, Voltage and more
- In the Sensors tab, you can find the readings that various sensors of your phone generate i.e. Accelerometer, Proximity sensors etc..
What i like about this app is that, it is simple and lightweight but but does the job.
Play Store Link: CPU-Z