Mi 4i Antutu V5 Benchmark
Mi 4i is a mid-range smartphone that doesn’t compromise on the performance side. Xiaomi’s successful devices in India includes Redmi 1s, Redmi 2, Redmi Note, Mi 3 and Mi 4. Mi 4i has been quite successful in India with their flash sales model, though it was available for purchase directly with Flipkart e-retailer couple of weeks back. The below Mi 4i Antutu V5 Benchmark (Version 5.7.1) was done after changing the device to Performance Mode to get the maximum out of it. Mi 4i scored 40317 which is a pretty good score being a mid-range phone. As you can see, it is very close to Samsung Galaxy S5 which was a Flagship phone in the previous year.
Mi 4i Specifications:
– 5.0 Inches (1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
– Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
– Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53
– Adreno 405
– 16 GB (No External Memory Slot)
– 2 GB RAM
– Dual SIM (Both are compatible to 4G/LTE)
– Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) | MIUI 6.0
– Primary Camera – 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, Auto Focus, dual tone LED flash | 1080p@30fps
– Secondary Camera – 5 MP
– Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery
– Comes in Black, White, Yellow, Blue and Pink
Check the below Gallery for Antutu V5 Benchmark comparisons of Mi 4i with Samsung Galaxy S5, Google Nexus 5 and more..