Best Apps of Android
In this article, i will list out some of the Best Apps of Android that you should never miss out.
If you wish to manage your Android Device from a web browser, then Airdroid will be your best companion.
- Send SMS directly from Browser
- Manage Files, Photos and Videos
- Upload and Download Files
- Find your Phone when it is lost
- Managing Apps
- Use your Camera
- Take a Screenshot
- Access to Phone Calls, Clipboard
- It’s free
Download from Playstore: Airdroid
Google Chrome Web Browser
Google Chrome is one of the widely used web browser in Desktop Computers and Laptops. Google Chrome for Android is smooth and faster. If you are using a web browser that has been pre-installed in your device, try the Google Chrome and experience it.
- Faster and smoother browsing
- Smooth operation of Multiple Tabs
- Sync your bookmarks with Google and access the same from any device
- Flip through Tabs
- Incognito mode for private browsing
Download from Playstore: Google Chrome for Android
ES File Explorer
If you tired of your simple file manager and are willing to look for more, get your hands on ES File Explorer. I think this is the best Free File Manager for Android. It can also be used to access/edit folders that require root permissions. You can directly access your cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more within ES File Explorer itself.
- FTP and LAN Samba client support
- Supports 22 Langauges
- Application Manager to Uninstall and Backup
- Remote File Access
- ZIP and RAR support
- ES Photo and Video viewer
- Supports Google Drive, Box.net, Dropbox, Skydrive, Amazon S3 and more..
- Supports Bluetooth transfer, OBEX FTP
- Kill all tasks with a single click
- Includes Root Explorer
Download from Playstore: ES File Explorer
Have you ever tried to use your Android Phone’s camera as a Scanner and were you unimpressed with the results? Then, you should try the CamScanner App. It turns any Android Phone to a portable scanner. It uses intelligent Document Management to give you very good final results. You can save the scanned document as a PDF file.
- Quickly scan a document, it automatically detects the orientation
- Auto enhancing and smart cropping for clear and sharp scan
- Add Notes and Annotations to the document
- Directly upload to Cloud Services: Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.com
Download from Playstore: CamScanner
Ever wished to decrease your phone’s brightness more than what you are allowed in the Display Settings. Try the Screen Adjuster App, this app helps you to decrease the brightness by adding a filter.
- Decrease brightness from 100% to 15%
- Adjust System Brightness directly from this app 0 – 100%
- Widgets to Turn On/Off, Settings and System Brightness
- Enable Autorun to start the app after reboot
- You can also add a RGB filter if you have a tint screen
Download from Playstore: Screen Adjuster
More Apps will be updated in this article soon. If you wish to suggest an app, do point it out in the comment section below.