Locate and Lock your Lost Android Smartphone
You can locate and lock your lost Android Smartphone with Google’s Find My Device App. Your phone needs to be connected now or later to an active internet connection to use the below features. Also, make sure your enable GPS/Location all the time and allow Google to Access it.
Features of Google Find My Device
- Find the approximate location of your Android Smartphone
- Lock the Phone to prevent any misuse of your Personal Data
- Erase your Data on the Phone
- Send a signal to Ring your Smartphone for up to Five Minutes
- Directly search or ask Google from your signed in browser or any device to “Find my Phone”
Ringing your phone will work even if you have kept the phone in silent mode. Even for a simple scenario like when you have misplaced the smartphone in your workplace or home, you can use Find My Device to locate your phone easily provided it is connected with the internet.
Link 1: Google Find My Device
Link 2: Google Find My Device