Mi Box 4K launched in India
Mi India has launched Mi Box 4k Ultra HD Streaming Player in India recently with plethora of features.
- 4K HDR 10
- 2.0GHz Quad-core 64-bit Processor
- Android TV 9.0
- Voice Remote Control
- Chromecast Ultra Built-in
- Screen Mirroring
- Dolby Audio
- DTS 2.0 Digital Out
- Voice Search based on Google Assistant
- USB 2.0
- HDMI 2.0b
- WiFi 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Audio Out (3.5mm + SPDIF)
Though Mi Box 4K comes with a built-in Wi-Fi, it misses out on an Ethernet port. Android 9.0 is the latest version of stock Android that is released for Android TV’s, so you can enjoy the latest UI and support for your favorite Apps. Stream content with the included or download more streaming Content providers from Play Store.
Pre-installed with Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Store, Google Play Music, Google Play Games. Mi Box 4K is a very affordable box since it already includes 4K (Ultra HD) and HDR10.
Comes with a Bluetooth remote with usual navigation buttons. It even has dedicated buttons for Netflix, Prime Video, Google Assistant voice input via in-built mic in the remote.
Cost: ₹ 3,499
- Output Resolution: 4K, 1080i/p, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p up to 60 Hz
- CPU: Cortex-A53 Quad-core 64bit, 2.0Ghz
- GPU: Mali-450 750MHz
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 8GB eMMC
- Operating System: Android TV 9.0
Supported Video/Audio Formats
- 4K@60fps, VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K*2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC up to 4K*2K@60fps
H.264 up to 4K*2K@30fps, VC-1 1080p@60fps, MPEG 1/2/4 1080p@60fps, Real 7/8/9 up to 1080p
- DOLBY, DTS